[sdnog] Catalyst 3850 Converged Switches

Mohammad Othman Ayad mohdayadd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:57:42 SAST 2015

Greetings ,,,

Cisco Unified Access is the convergence of the wired and wireless networks
into one physical infrastructure. It offers greater intelligence,
simplicity, performance, and open interfaces. One network starts with Cisco
Catalyst 3850 Switches, which combine wired and wireless by supporting
wireless tunnel termination and full wireless LAN controller functionality.

Here I share with you my experience with this new solution.

Best regards ,,,

*Mohamed Abdalla*

*00966 59 213 608600249 92 222 5459*