[sdnog] developing BGP tools

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:37:04 SAST 2015

Salam,,,
In reference with BGP tools, I was describing the case where our service
provider will ask us to create our routing objects in RIPE IRR database
before specific time whenever we want to update his filters and allow our
new routes. That reduced a lot of communication and time and made it easy
for us to change our routing policy. Then someone pointed out that if we
want to replicate that for our customers, we need to have RPSL-compliant
code.
Can anyone share their experience with such setups? Are there any
alternatives that will do the same?

Thanks