[sdnog] DNS problem

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:17:40 SAST 2015

So, as a way to help you determine whether your DNS is authoritative or
not, try to check if you have any zones files hosted in the server.
Probably a location inside the "named" folder.
If you are using Linux, the following command might help. It will give list
of all locations with that name.

find / -name named

BR