[sdnog] using RIPE atlas to check which DNS root your resolver prefers.

tariq198487 tariq198487 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:52:22 SAST 2015

To be clear we only need to exclude E-root prefixes from the police which means:
1- No added BGP commuinty
2- Allow operators customers to access E-root via SIXP

Regards

--
Tarig YassinNishal Goburdhan <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> wrote:
> On 29 Dec 2014, at 09:46, Mohammed Osama Osman <admin at sixp.sd> wrote:
>
> Hi All
> I do not think there are problems in updating Agreement may only start meetings to update the agreement

hi mohammed,

can we read this as saying that you will strip the no-export, and unneeded prepend of 37256, if you can meet with the operators?
you've heard from two here already, that are telling you that this is what they want  ...  :-)

--n.