[sdnog] Mobile IPv4 & mobile IPv6

khansaa abdalla khansa060 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:20:31 SAST 2015

Hi all ,,

I am trying to understand the tunnels in mobile ipv4 & ipv6. Those tunnels
are static tunnels right? You have to configure them manually from the Home
Agent to the Foreign Agent in mobile IPv4 right ? In mobile IPv6, the
tunnel is from the Home Agent to the Mobile Agent directly. So how is the
tunnel built? Do I have to manually enable from my laptop when I am in the
Foreign network?

Thanks in advance

--

[image: Sudanese Research and Education Network] <http://www.sudren.edu.sd/>

*Khansaa Abdalla *
Sudanese Research and Education Network *|* SudREN
Nile St. *|* University of Khartoum
 Mob: +249110113216 <callto:+249123788848>
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.sudren.edu.sd/>   [image: email]
<Sirag at sudren.edu.sd>