[sdnog] IPv4 Request Guideline

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Tue Jul 28 21:15:20 SAST 2015

On 28 Jul 2015, at 14:46, khansaa abdalla wrote:

> Would you tell me what kind of information will be required by AFRINIC
> during the evaluation of the request ?
>
> What are the types of required documentation?

usually, you need to show that you have a good plan to use the address
space that you would like to receive.  so, a network plan, showing that
you have utilised the existing address space that you have up to 80% (i
think), or be able to show that you have a large client/need for
resources coming up that will take you beyond the 80% usage threshold.

if you could explain, what you’re trying to do in greater detail, we
can try to provide you with a more complete answer.

—n.