[sdnog] ME DNS Forum | Amman, Jordan | March 9-10, 2015

Asim Awadalla asim.awadalla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:33:01 SAST 2015

They are fully aware, but they are doing it in phases, some of the
companies already changed their access permissions while others are still
considering which resources to permit, it was declared clearly that it will
only be given to personal use, Adobe Connect mobile version is classified
under Business Category and it might not be allowed to download it directly
(just a guess). You can check this by using different Global IP ranges, you
will find that some are granted access while others are still blocked, I do
believe that it is just a matter of time...