[sdnog] Adding Remote Storage to OpenNebula

Asim Awadalla asim.awadalla at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:08:25 SAST 2015

Hi Samir,

         In order to use VMware hypervisors in your OpenNebula project you
will need to use VMFS Datastores. Putting in mind the two datastore you
will be defining: system datastore and e images datastore. Check chapter
two of the attached document, I believe it will be helpful in guiding you
through the needed configuration, it was made for 4.6 but I do believe it
will be of help.

Regards,

Asim A. Karim