[sdnog] snmp does not return data

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd
Thu Oct 22 08:16:24 SAST 2015

Hello Motaz.
Hope you are fine.

I'm using cacti too. and I faced the same problem before, so you need to check
- The size of the PHP cache file. may the size is too small.
- The owner of the RRD tool that will draw the graphs . make sure the owner of this file is the user that you use for cacti (for example: Cacti or www-data ...etc)
And if you can paste for us the log file we may find other useful info can help you :)

All the Best
--Sara Alamin--