[sdnog] manage my wifi

Khansa Mohamed khansa060 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:57:27 SAST 2016

On 29 August 2016 at 22:57, ghazi ebnof <ghaziebnof111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi people
> - i want know how i can manage my channel in my wifi professionally and
> the best tool to do that .

As scott said you can log onto it with a web browser , when it comes to
channels it's better to setup it manually ,

Channels 1, 6, and 11 are the most common channels and most wifi APs will
use one of them as the default channel and
more networks that operate on the same channel, the more interference each
one and the worse the signal you will get ,so the general idea is to be as
far away from any neighboring channels as you can.

---------