[sdnog] Information Technology Department Set Up

Henry Dola amuors at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 09:18:39 SAST 2017

Hallo All,
I have beenhired as an IT Officer in a tertiary institution and tasked with setting up a newIT Department and would greatly welcome your advice.
My firsttask is to draw up a budget and would welcome input from you on some of the itemsyou have acquired to get your organizations working.  This would greatly welcome your input plus anyother information you would deem relevant.
 I have been able to identify some vote heads;·        Network·        SystemAdministration·        UserSupport
Regards,
Henry