[sdnog] issues with high IO systems

Samir Abdullatif samir.s.omer at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 07:52:28 SAST 2017

Hi Patrick/Daniel

sorry for the late reply

0.6 TB of data are written each day and are backed up on the shared folder.
the shared folder is part of a backup solution which I don't have admin access for (it's managed by different team who won't change anything from their side)

during certain periods the machine becomes unresponsive even if I perform snmpwalk locally I get timeout.

Regards,
Samir