[sdnog] DDNS for home lab

Gael Hernandez gael at pch.net
Wed Mar 1 16:22:36 SAST 2017

hi Samir,

The concept is simple: instead of using the dynamic IP address of your
ISP to access your home lab remotely, you will be using a hostname. The
Dynamic DNS provider will be in charge of updating the DNS A/AAAA
records to make sure it always points to your latest IP address.
Depending on the features, you will pay a different price for the
service.

Gaƫl