[sdnog] الرابط

Daniel Shaw danielshaw at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:49:19 SAST 2017

Hi,

I'm afraid I'm not actually answering your real question - I don't know without searching any good videos.

I can tell you that searching will turn up many, very good documents to read, and likely videos also.

But what I mostly wanted to mention was that CentOS 6 is getting quite old now. So if you have a choice, rather go for learning and deploying 7.

Regards,
Daniel