[sdnog] Impact of new timezone in Sudan

Manhal Mohammed manhal_muhamed at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 22:39:49 SAST 2017

I hope if Admins can give us a feedback about their experience on this after the changes
"Problems and how they dealt with it "So it can be a document for future cases
^_^

Thank you Mr Philip for guiding us on this historical "hour " :)

"Hope to find you all well  after 21 minutes "

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=10066>