[sdnog] Mounting Error

Khansa Abdalla khansa060 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:50:18 SAST 2018

Dear all ,
Hope all doing well ,

I'm working on Solaris10 machine , I need to mount on of file system
(/backup) with specific options
I used :
# mount -o
rw,bg,hard,nointr,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,proto=tcp,noac,forcedirectio,vers=3,suid
remount /backup
*nfs mount: nfs file system; use [host:]path*
it gave above erroe , even after edit the command as required
mount -o
rw,bg,hard,nointr,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,proto=tcp,noac,forcedirectio,vers=3,suid
remount *my_server_ip :path*
*mount: Mount point my_server_ip :path is not an absolute pathname.*

can someone explain to me what was wrong , and how to solve this ?

Thanks in advance ,

-Regards--
Khansa--