[sdnog] UNIX/LINUX,Networking and DNS Online Course Update

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:08:04 SAST 2018

Hi all,
I hope you are doing well.

Recently, SdNOG and ISOC collaborated to provide online courses titled "Introduction to Network Operations UNIX/LINUX,Networking and DNS”.
ISOC, along with its partners, developed the content, and SdNOG a community and back-end support to individuals engaged in the courses.  More information on the courses is available at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/UNIX/Linux,_Networking_and_DNS_Online_Course

To date, we have had two separate groups from different sectors, participate, and successfully complete the course. Details are available, as usual, on the SdNOG wiki:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Certified_ISOC_Online_Course_Participants

Our deep appreciation goes to Miss. Manhal Mohamed for her time, and dedication in moderating the courses.
Manhal, thank you for helping to build the SdNOG community  :-)

We thought it would be useful to put the Participants’ feedback online.  This is available at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/ISOC_online_Course:_Participants%27_Feedback

And, we have also published a full set of reports at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Workshops_schedule

Thanks go out to ISOC for their continuous support, and we will be looking forward to future collaboration to provide more assistance to the SdNOG and other communities.

Regards,
--Sara Alamin--
SdNOG Committee