[sdnog] The contest of " Internet of Things (IoT) – The future is ours to shape "

Duaa M.Farah dddm6 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:42:04 SAST 2018

Hi all ,

This might be of interest to some .

Regards

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This year’s Chapterthon gives your Chapter the chance to make a contribution for the future, working together under the topic: “Internet of Thing (IoT) – The future is ours to shape”.

According to the Internet Society’s 2017 Global Internet Report, security will be the most pressing challenge of the next decade, and IoT will play a critical role in it. Let’s make our increasingly connected world a safer place.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THIS CHALLENGE?

Start by checking the programme specifications and view the video: Chapterthon 2018 - Internet of Things
Inform your Chapter Leaders of your intention to participate in this contest
Send your proposal idea to them as early as possible - no later than 3 weeks before deadline. You may download the application template from the programme page.
Wait for the resolution of your Chapter Leaders
Follow instructions on the programme web page to apply

Only one project will be selected per Chapter to participate in this contest. The global project winner will receive $3000 USD.

To guide you through this process we organize two info sessions on 28 June 2018.

All information about Chapterthon is available here: https://www.internetsociety.org/beyond-the-net/chapterthon/2018/

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any question: chapter-support at isoc.org