[sdnog] maintenance notice: sdnog mailing list and website downtime.

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Wed Mar 21 21:00:38 SAST 2018

hi everyone,

on saturday, 24 mar 2018, we’ll be moving the physical machines that
currently host the SdNOG mailing list, website, and wiki to a new
data-centre.  as a result, these services will be down for a short
period, sometime between 09h00 and 15h00 UTC+2.  the actual outage will
be much shorter than this, but we’ve allocated this time period for
the move to happen.

apologies in advance, for any inconvenience caused.

—n.