[sdnog] UNIX/Linux, Networking and DNS Online Course

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at protonmail.com
Wed May 23 23:08:18 SAST 2018

Salam SdNOG community :-)
Ramadan Kareem, I am wishing this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family.

We are pleased to announce [UNIX/Linux, Networking and DNS] Online Course provided by ISOC will be available for SdNOG community.
This 3 weeks online Course intended for newcomers to UNIX/Linux and Networking to guides them step by step on how to setup a working UNIX/Linux server, connect it to the Internet and then run a Caching Domain Name System (DNS) server in a Virtualized environment. Trainees who complete the course will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.

more info about Online course at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/UNIX/Linux,_Networking_and_DNS_Online_Course

Wish you all the best :-)
--Sara Alamin--