[sdnog] KSK rollover root servers

Mohd.E.Hafez wdelnour at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:11:43 SAST 2018

alikum alsallam;
for .sd nothing will happen, it is not signed yet. but now we are
testing all scenarios for DNSSEC deployment for .sd as we stared with a
local server that validates a subdomain under go6lab.si . many thanks to
jan and sander.
for those who interested you test by your self, use dig tool. our
testing domain is (sd.go6lab.si) or you can use http://dnsviz.net .
BR