[sdnog] ISOC Online Course

Manhal Mohammed manhal_muhamed at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:08:35 SAST 2018

hi Mr Ghazi

the registration is now closed , we get so many requests for this one but we will open it soon after current  batches are completed , stay tuned

you can send me your email , Full name "in English " and your phone number "with whatsapp " so i can put you on one of the groups if one of the registered participants apologized for not attending this course.

ps : i have two seats for now if you would like to join the current working Group (started yesterday)

best regards

Manhal Mohammed
Sdnog Team