[sdnog] Pfsense

wadah khalid engwada7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:02:17 SAST 2018

Dears

Following my last email, the Pfsense offers AMD64, i365 and netgate API as
architecture for the image, as well as CD/DVD, memorystick, flash drive as
installer, which of them shall fit thus scenario,!?
Also an additional information required, which is the speed rate for serial
communication through putty to access the system, according to my knowledge
the speed rate might change depends on the installation type,

Thanks upfront,