[sdnog] Registration for SdNOG-5 Workshops is now open!

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:25:36 SAST 2018

Salam all,
Happy New Hijri Year 1440

We are happy to announce that, the registration for SdNOG-5 Workshops is now open! The workshops will be at NTC tower from 30 September to 2 October (full day).

SdNOG-5 meeting will have three workshops running in parallel:

1. Automation Tool: Ansible
more details at: https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Automation_Tool:_Ansible

2. IPv6 For Services
more details at: https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/IPv6_for_Services

3. FreeBSD Workshop
more details at: https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/FreeBSD_Workshop

After the workshops we will have SdNOG-5 Conference that will be two days  (3 - 4 Oct.) the Confrence' agenda and the registration will be announced soon.
For more details about SdNOG-5 Conference and our Sponsors please check: https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/SdNOG-5

For more details about SdNOG you can visit: https://sdnog.sd

We are looking forwards to seeing you there and don't forget to share this message with your colleagues :-)

Regards,
Sara Alamin
SdNOG Committee.