[sdnog] Fw: Re: Fwd: Registration for Pilot Open Internet Standards Course for Lecturers

sara alamin sara.alamin90 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:39:52 SAST 2019

Hi Sami, all,

We can ask ISOC to provide other streaming platform e.g."YouTube", like
what AfRINIC does for their Webinars.

But to fix this permanently we need to write to Zoom directly and ask them
to remove Sudan from their Blacklist , we only use it for educational,
capacity building and helping the community purposes.

so what do you all think about this? any ideas? should we really go that
way? or should we ask the companies that use blocked applications in some
countries to find other solutions?

honstly I am not sure, but if we (sdnog) commuinty can help on this, I am
ready to help :-)

--Sara Alamin--