[sdnog] Dhcp starvation

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:15:17 SAST 2019

802.1x-based Network Access Control (NAC) --- or NAP as some vendors
will call it?
That essentially solves the "who is even allowed L2 access to my network"

In the short term, using DHCP reservations might be a less scalable
solution, as is profiling traffic to see which port the attacker is
coming from from and shutting it down (easy if it's an enterprise
environment)

--

Mukom Akong T.

LinkedIn:Mukom  |  twitter: @perfexcellent