[sdnog] 1G SFP into 10G port will it work ?

Manhal Mohammed manhal_muhamed at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:28:07 SAST 2019

Well that's answered my question perfectly ^_^
It will work  for my case BTW , as the link says :

-- SFP modules may can be used in SFP+ slot, but a SFP can never be connected to a SFP+ module. For their different speeds, transmission distance and wavelength. 10 SFP+ only can use for 10G SFP+ port, and can never auto-negotiate to 1G. --

Thanx  :)

Get BlueMail for Android<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=14063>