[sdnog] Let's Encrypt behind reverse proxy

Zainelabdeen S.A Elgraeed zainco30 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:09:01 SAST 2019

thank you mahmmoud ahmed,
my situation to provide SSL to internal web servers that have different
names shared the same public IP address throw pfsense reverse proxy,
I was tried to config ACME package put didn't work.
is it possible to do this? and how?
throughout my search, all blogs and tutorials provide SSL to pfsense itself
or created web pages inside pfsense.
later I tried to config certbot inside internal web server but it not work.
next step to make a cluster and load balancer for it