[sdnog] SdNOG6 Meeting - Mark your Calendar

Ala Eldin Rifat / Quantum a.rifat at q-ab.com
Wed Oct 9 15:12:31 SAST 2019

Great news..

Best Regards

Ala Eldin Rifat

Block-4, Building-7
Khartoum South, Sudan

Mobile : +249912123099

Email :  <mailto:a.rifat at q-ab.com> a.rifat at q-ab.com

Web :  <http://www.q-ab.com> www.q-ab.com

From: sdnog [mailto:sdnog-bounces at sdnog.sd] On Behalf Of Neama Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:03 AM
To: Sara Alamin
Cc: Sudan NOG
Subject: Re: [sdnog] SdNOG6 Meeting - Mark your Calendar

Dears,

Greetings

wonderful news :)

Regards

Eng. Neama Mohammed
IT Engineer
Tel : +249118845949

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:02 PM Sara Alamin <sara.alamin at protonmail.com <mailto:sara.alamin at protonmail.com> > wrote:

Salam SdNOG community,

We are pleased to announce that the Sixth SdNOG Meeting (SdNOG-6) will takes places in Khartoum, at TPRA Tower from 27 to 31 October 2019.

The program agenda and call for papers will follow.

More information about SdNOG meetings is online at:   https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/SdNOG:Events

We are sorry for the short notice, but as we're all aware, the political situation in Sudan was not stable, and we did know exactly if we could run a conference this year or not.  Fortunately things are becoming better, and we wanted to do a meeting this year for the sake of continuity, and as an expression of our positiveness of the new political situation, and our wish to see this community continue to grow

We hope to see you all there :-)

Regards,
Sara Alamin
SdNOG Team