[sdnog] Effects of encryption techniques on data-network management

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Mon Oct 21 19:47:37 SAST 2019

Thx Nishal et all for the fruitful replies,
again this is NOT in Sudan now, the reason that I bring this issue here is because gov and regulators always share their experience and I'm sure if something related to national security is shared from this country my country Sudan and some other will think to adopt the same.
Now, coming to your justification, any logic favoring business and development will be simply ignored, in our region Security is revealing anything :-/
Then they believe -and I think it's not totally wrong - all government have ways to decrypt any new encryption tech before allow it's to be used, but we less advanced.
at the end I'm working on a paper to address this issue considering all aspects including local culture, I may share it will you here or at least part of it, but please keep sharing your thoughts.
Sincerely.