[sdnog] Looking to monitor the internet connectivity only

ELSAEID HISSAIN saeed556 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 14 09:18:39 SAST 2019

Hi All,

Good Day.!

Could you please help us about our below scenario,
We are looking to monitor the internet connectivity only .
at each site there is a different Internet source DSL or  modem from (Sudai , ZAIN or MTN )we looking to keep checking the internet connectivity before the local user complied , Note we have our own intranet,Each branch has separated networks ID .
Is there any free open source app any suggestion or solutions to the problem?.

Appreciated your kind response .

Sincerely
Elsaeid Hissain

[cid:3665288e-8d9d-43ec-a824-6e898555bd04]