[sdnog] [Webinar] Middle East Space - IDNs and Universal Acceptance from an Arabic Script Perspective

Khansa.Abdalla Khansaa.mohamed at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 11 13:23:44 SAST 2020

Dear Fahd,

Thank you for  keep  sharing  ICANN webinars with sdnog community  , *but unfortunately* people  can't  join it  through blocked apps in Sudan like "zoom" ( specially  these days  )

I know this issue has been  raised  many times by many members  on the list  ,,, and I also remember  you said before " that icann does not  broadcast such webinars beyond zoom "  ,

So , if people at ICANN who manage/run these webinars  are not going to use something else ( globally open/available ) , Can we get a steaming link via YouTube - for example - once the webinar started  ..?

Thank you ,,
Regards

Sent from ProtonMail mobile