[sdnog] Local ISP

wadah khalid engwada7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:09:11 SAST 2020

Hello  Mohamed,

I guess you are looking for a relible ISP I would highly recommend Canar
then Sudatel, pleass put in consideration that leased line best offer from
Sudatel.
Furthermore, instead you could have a point to point wireless to the nearst
site then transimit through fiber.

However, wish you all best.

Yours.

Wadah