[sdnog] "Build your own e-mail Server" workshop

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Sun Feb 9 06:18:47 SAST 2020

On 2020-02-09 02:46:35 (+0800), Sara Alamin wrote:
> We are back to start our weekly workshops! Welcome 2020 ;-)

This is an excellent initiative!  I hope a lot of people attend these
workshops.  You have some fantastic local instructors in Sudan.  Please
take full advantage of them!

(i.e.: there's no need to wait until the ajnabees turn up for the annual
SDNOG meeting. :-))

> We are pleased to announce a workshop titled "Build your own e-mail
> Server" will be on Saturday 15 February 2020 at TPRA Tower.
>
> more info about this workshop at:
> https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Build_your_own_e-mail_Server

I wish I could be there to heckle Manhal. :-D

Remember: everything you can make work on Linux is easier to do on
FreeBSD!  And you now have a mirror in Africa (thanks to Nishal) so you
can get your FreeBSD goodness even faster than before! ;-)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer