[sdnog] DNS Workshop

Khansa.Abdalla Khansaa.mohamed at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:34:39 SAST 2020

Salam sdnog community,

Back to DNS ! We're happy to announce  the Last workshop for this month ,on February 29,2020 at TPRA Tower.

If you want to know how to setup, run a DNS server this is will be a good chance for you ;-)

As usual visit sdnog wiki for more info ,

more details about the workshop at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/DNS_Workshop

Check sdnog schedule and workshop reports at:
https://wiki.sdnog.sd/index.php/Workshops_schedule

and ...
Remember , this list is a great place to engage with sdnog community ! So,Please don't feel shy to ask questions and  participate in the list . we are here to learn and exchange our knowledge and experience :-)

Wish you all the best.
Khansaa Abdalla
sdnog team.