[sdnog] First generated ROA for a network in Sudan

Willy Manga willy.manga at afrinic.net
Tue Jun 23 10:39:23 SAST 2020

Hi,

For your information, AS37211 (MAXNET) has contacted our helpdesk to get
assistance in their IPv6 deployment. Among other objectives, there was
one about RPKI.

I'm glad to tell you that they had successfully generated their ROAs 2
weeks ago!
It is the first such network in Sudan to secure their Internet resources
with RPKI.

In the meantime, they have also advertised their IPv6 block.

We are still working with them, but if some network operators are
willing to follow their path, we at AFRINIC, will be happy to support you.

Kindly send your request here
https://vox.afrinic.net/566354?lang=en

--
Willy MANGA
Deployment Operationalisation Engineer - DO Team