[sdnog] DNS Workshop

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sun Mar 8 16:52:33 SAST 2020

Dear Khansa and sdNOG’ers,

Allow me to applaud you for such great initiatives. This is great stuff!

I would like to point you to a basic course on ICANN Learn (http://learn.icann.org) that may kind of complement your below course. The course comes by the name of “DNS Fundamentals”, and comes in 4 modules. The course is free to attend, and provides a certificate after conclusion.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN