[sdnog] Register for AFRINIC's webinar ''How to Setup an IPv6 Deployment Project"

Willy Manga mangawilly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:27:36 SAST 2020

Dear Kabantsh,

for all AFRINIC webinars in english,  they post the streaming link in
this mailing-list once the webinar is started.

For example: for the last webinar talking about RPKI, we sent the link
here [1]

While we working on other altenatives, at least you can rely on this
workaround.

Besides, you can review the webinar here [2]

1. https://lists.sdnog.sd/pipermail/sdnog/2020-February/001573.html

2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_9BOIwRR-RnddFIxc4ctg