[sdnog] How to practice Information Security

Mohamed AbdelGayoum kaddkadd10 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:23:17 SAST 2020

Hello Sadig,
Hope you're well and healthy,
Information Security or Cyber Security is hot top in all world .
First : what's it your path will go thought ?
We have a lot path will need to learn before your start in
information security such as  System, Network, Web Penetration Tester,
 Forensic
Analyst , Malware Analyst and Network Security Engineer .
Second : when you start in information security will need deep
administration system acknowledgment in Unix ,Linux and Windows and
Applications.

Thanks
Mohamed Ali Abdelgayoum