[sdnog] DSL,TCL Images

Ahmed Tag-elsir ahmedtelsir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:10:27 SAST 2020

Hi EveryOne,

I hope my email finds you well.

A couple days ago, I found out damn small linux and tiny core linux images.
It's too much helpful for most of us, like me. We don't have much
resources, we just use our home/personal environment to do testing and to
be more familiare with new technologies.

So, I strongly recommended to go and search for them. it's easier for me to
drop a download link here. but it's your time to move your hands.

DSL and TCL are linux destro, almost need less than 300MB storage & RAM to
be up and running.

If you downloaded, and you are facing issues with installation or VMware
tools/Virtual box, you can download them as ova/ovf format.

--

*Thanks & RegardsAhmed Tagelsir Ahmed*