[sdnog] it was really nice to see ..

sara alamin sara.alamin90 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:02:52 SAST 2020

Everyone is welcome to join! We will be very happy to see new faces are
willing to contribute!

Please never hesitate to share ideas and discuss your thoughts here, or you
can contact sdnog team at info at sdnog.sd

--Sara Alamin--
On behalf of sdnog team

*(all the internet community is talking about Women in Tech, and here we
are talking about Men in Tech, this is funny :-) , I am glad that we don't
have this discrimination in Sudan :) *

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:34 PM Sami Salih <sami.salih at outlook.com> wrote:

> It was good representation indeed.
>
> For the sake of gender equality, please let one of the guys present next
time

> Sami Salih

relying on some people, and this community is open and transparent to every
one who want to participate :-)