[sdnog] AFRINIC Online Course - Arabic version

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Thu Jun 10 16:12:00 SAST 2021

On 2021-06-08 22:27:19 (+0800), sara alamin wrote:
> AFRINIC is pleased to announce the launch of “Creating the perfect
> IPv6 addressing plan” in Arabic.
>
> This online course was designed and developed by Mukom Tamon, to help
> you create the best possible hierarchical addressing and facilitate
> the aggregation of your resources.  The course was translated into
> Arabic by Sara Alamin, Khansa Abdalla and Manhal Mohamed.

I am always very pleased to see materials in languages other than
English.  Good work!

While it's useful to share a common human language with other network
operators (and one can never learn enough languages) having to learn
English to learn networking is an unnecessary barrier to entry.  Thank
you for helping to tear that down.

For what it's worth, and I'm sure I've said this before: anyone is more
than welcome to use any materials I've taught at SDNOG (or anywhere) and
translate them.  Share and enjoy. :)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps