[sdnog] Can not get the real ASNs using traceroute -a

Keessun Fokeerah keessun.fokeerah at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 7 13:38:05 SAST 2022

Hello All,

Yes indeed, https://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/ is an excellent tool you can
use to see the status w.r.t routing, IRR objects(in most IRRs) and RPKI.

In case anyone needs help to create & manage their route or route6
objects, you can reach out to me. :-)

@Sara & anyone interested, this might be an interesting *detailed *read
about the AFRINIC IRR such as mirroring part; Happy reading
https://www.afrinic.net/internet-routing-registry

I would like to reassure you that the actual process of creating the
route object is quick and simple, if you have your maintainer password. :)

--
Best Regards,

*Keessun Fokeerah*
Head of Registry Products, AFRINIC
https://www.afrinic.net
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758
tt: @afrinic | facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic |
youtube.com/afrinicmedia
*African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC) Ltd is the Regional
Internet Registry(RIR) for Africa*