[sdnog] Fwd: The Shadowserver Foundation - Free Network Security Reports

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Tue Mar 15 15:05:17 SAST 2022

this is 1/2 messages that was posted to the ZANOG mailing list earlier.
if you operate a network in sudan, and want to get reports about the
state of your network (ASN), consider signing up for these.  they are
*really* useful, and will help you to get better insights into
cybersecurity events in your network that might be waiting to blow up.

i’d suggest having these sent to your internal netops/secops teams;
depending on your network, you may get 5-8 reports a day.