[sdnog] using RIPE atlas to check which DNS root your resolver prefers.

Tarig Yassin tariq198487 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:07:56 SAST 2014

I understand your concerns,  but our customers should have access to SIXP even If they are from outside.

--
Tarig YassinHiba Eltigani <higba6 at gmail.com> wrote:
   Ok, I am not sure this will work out, it will need careful configuration
because you don't want to be in a position where Ethionet traffic use the
IXP as a way to reach other opetators which can cause bandwidth issue. I
guess this is where L2 IXP comes handy.
   I can't recall the exact case but one of the big IXPs had issue after
their local prefix leaked to the Internet.
BR

Hiba