[sdnog] SdNOG-2 Workshops

Hiba Eltigani higba6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 13:53:45 SAST 2015

Dear SdNOG
       Salam,,,,, Thanks a lot for all of you who applied for SdNOG-2
workshops. We have received numerous number of requests but unfortunately
number of seats is limited. We are sorry for those who weren't selected and
hope to see you in the conference 26th - 27th August. Registration for
conference is still open, please make sure to register ASAP and confirm by
checking participants list in our website.

        The final list of workshops selected participants is also published
in the event webpage:
     http://sdnog.sd/index.php/meetings/sdnog2.
Kindly let us know in advance if you will not be able to attend by sending
e-mail to info at sdnog.sd.

Looking forward to see you all.
Best Regards

On behalf of SdNOG Team