[sdnog] help with virtualization configuration

M.Hafez wdelnour at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 10:14:41 SAST 2015

Hi sara
KVM and Xen is the best choice "as i think", for example Redhat Visualization solution which commonly used by BIG companies (like Facebook) they use KVM hypervisor.

Try  Ovirt
oVirt

|   |
| oVirtoVirt 3.5.3 Released! The oVirt Project is pleased to announce the availability of oVirt 3.5.3 release as of June 15th, 2015.  |
|  |
| View on www.ovirt.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |