[sdnog] Automate OS installation

Samir S. Omer samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd
Mon Oct 5 13:18:30 SAST 2015

Dear Isra

I believe that the question of what is best will almost always has the same answer: "it depends on your need"
what kind of instillation you need? a basic installation all in one disk or advanced with RAID/LVM for example
what is your Linux distribution, kickstart is very good with red-hat/fedora, but has some limitation on Debian

so it all boils down to your needs :)

Regards
Samir