[sdnog] SSL integration Issues

Ayman Alshaikh 0x4ym4n at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:23:41 SAST 2016

Good evening everyone

after taking a look on server process I saw many apache process that eat
all my ram after some googling i found an article said this issue related
to DDOS attack on XMLRPC feature that comes by default with WordPress . I
followed their instructions and now everything work perfectly .
this is my first time to installing and deploying website depends on
WordPress online so I didn't notice this such kind of attacks .
this is link
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-protect-wordpress-from-xml-rpc-attacks-on-ubuntu-14-04
.
.