[sdnog] documenting all the tips and practices on SdNOG website

Mukom Akong T. mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:03:29 SAST 2016

Isn't that what the wiki is for? What's required now may just be a process to get that done.

A useful discussion with some best practice is discussed in the mailing list.
A volunteer writes up summary of the discussion on the wiki
The community reviews & updates it
Etc etc
@perfexcellent

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:27 PM -0800, "Samir Abullatif" <samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd> wrote:

Greetings

I'd like to propose the idea of implementing a blog-like or a best practices section on the SdNOG website for all the tips, discusstions, and practices discussed on the mailing list or any other contribution. I know I can just view the mailing list archive, but I believe transforming it to a web-based allows for better accessibility, category based classification and so on.

-Samir